Friday, May 14, 2010

Need ideas on nails....?

what nail art could I do on my nailsNeed ideas on nails....?
you could do black nails and pink hearts or the other way round





or you could spell your name on them





or you could buy fake ones with a pattern already on . xoxNeed ideas on nails....?
how about flowers and butterfly's
Hi there :)





It really just depends on what you're wearing. If you want to go for a neutral look for any outfit, I would first paint my Nails white or black and then add white, making your nails checkered.


What you could also do, (what I love doing) is painting my nails a rich blue and then adding three fine silver dots on the side of the nail.


This also works with black beautifully.





Another idea my friend gave me, is to paint your nails by the rainbow ! Theres a world of possibilities :)





Hope this helped :)
Polka dots, stripes, plaid....

No comments:

Post a Comment