Friday, May 14, 2010

I bite my finger nails and i need a way to stop got any ideas?

put that polish on that they use for kids...the minuet u put ur fingers in ur mouth they taste like crap.I bite my finger nails and i need a way to stop got any ideas?
theres this stuff that u can buy and put on ur nails, and when u bite them, they taste bad, so it makes u not want to bite them. i think that u can find it at like CVS or rite aid.I bite my finger nails and i need a way to stop got any ideas?
soak your nails in vinigar for 20 min
Use them to scrap your butt, then don't wash your hands.
From one former nail biter, go fake. They are impossible to chew through, taste horrible, and after a while, you will get bored not being able to chew your nails.
fake nails look fine, while your own nails grow
stupid a-s-s ********* i saw your answer on my yugioh question
GLOVES. Garden gloves would probably fit the best %26amp; be more comfortable. Wear them around the house. Once you get out of the habit of biting your nails for long periods of time, you can remove the gloves for longer periods during the day. You can even wear them to bed. Biting your nails is like an addiction and you need to do everything you can to stop it. It won't take long but it will take a while.
Try paying for a manicure. Your'e less likely to chew them off if you paid good money for them. It worked for me. I bit my nails until I was 24.
Try applying fake nails or put on some clear nail poilsh. When you put your finger in your mouth it's bad taste and you will eventually stop.
Toothpick works for me
try wearing some tips
stop biting them

No comments:

Post a Comment