Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone have any idea on how to stop nail biting, and how to make your nail stronger?

Go to chemist and ask for ';Nail-i-cure';. you paint it on your nails and it seeps down into sides of nails, so even if you bight your nails right down you will get this disgusting taste. I stopped biting my nails at age 45, when i met up with a sister i had not seen in 26 years, so think about any possible underlying problem/desire, which may be subconsciously making you bight them. Good luck.Does anyone have any idea on how to stop nail biting, and how to make your nail stronger?
color your nails with sharpie for a while, i know it sounds gross, but you can use a light shade of pink and it won't look like you painted your nails black with sharpie. Then, every time you go to bite your nails you will taste the wonderful sharpie grossness. i'm not sure how to keep your nail stronger other than stay away from buffing them and leaving them be.Does anyone have any idea on how to stop nail biting, and how to make your nail stronger?
false/acrylic nails - they're not as tasty as the real ones!





Or start chewing alot more bubblegum!
I forget the name of the stuff, but it is found near the nail polish and such in any store like Walmart. It's made to put on your nails, to make them taste nasty when you bit them. It's also supposed harden the nails. Vitamin E is good for hair and nails. Also, if the nail biting is related to stress, try to ease your stress by deep breaths, a good back massage, or hot soak in the tub.
I use to do that and I put Nail magic on my nails and it made them stronger and it will make your nails grow. It is like nail polish and it is clear. I use it and It works. What I do to relax from stress is to lay in a bath tub with bubble bath and I will lay there and I will close my eyes for a short time and I don't fall asleep and I will get out and I am very relaxed and I can go through the day with no problem. I hope this will help and Good Luck.
dip the tips of ur fingers into nail polish remover. It tastes really bad.
i havee the same problem... cant stop biting my nails.. people tell me to put perfume on it so that it tastes bad when you try and bite it
put chili in your nails, for sure you would stop unless you love chili so much.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment