Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I want to be a flight attendant. Does anybody have any idea on how to nail it on the first try? Please help.?

I've decided that I want to be a flight attendant. I was just hoping that maybe somebody out there would be able to help me out and give me some pointers on what the key things these airlines are looking for in an employee. Like how exactly do they want you to dress and what exactly they are going to ask you. All the little hidden details. So if there's anybody out there with any kind of info. Please let me konw. I'm so dying to get this job.I want to be a flight attendant. Does anybody have any idea on how to nail it on the first try? Please help.?
My daughter worked for AA prior to 9/11. She nailed the job on her first interview. She had 2 years plus of college, spoke fluent Spanish and some Italian. Needless to say, they look for a total package. She presented very well, finger nails manicured, lipstick matching finger nail polish, etc. Dress professional. No cleavage hangin' out, skirt at a professional length (no minis). Have a conservative hair style and conservative jewlery. Ask someone you know who dresses conservatively to help you out if you need assistance. Be yourself, smile and laugh alot. Lots of eye contact and a clean, firm handshake.I want to be a flight attendant. Does anybody have any idea on how to nail it on the first try? Please help.?
What everyone else says - but also you probably need to be 21 and over because you will be serving alcohol.
You should dress professionally but they will supply the uniform when your accepted.


Having at least two languages is a definite asset.


Understanding all the safety features would be a plus (but again they will train a group of people themselves)


The most important thing is customer service. That's how they make there money (satisfied customers and repeat business)


I suspect that they will ask questions like what would you do if...


a customer complained about service, how would you deal with a passenger that was drunk, or someone who was argumentative.


And don't forget to smile. These are jobs dealing with the public and how you react at an interview will give them a picture of how you would react with their customers


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment