Friday, May 14, 2010

Anyone got any cool ideas on how to paint my nails...?

i love painting my finger and toe nails myself. i was wondering if their r any cute ideas that i can do at home myself. i already do polka dots and stuff. any other ideas???? thnaks!!!!Anyone got any cool ideas on how to paint my nails...?
Oh, paint your nail like light pink like this: http://www.nailpolishdiva.com/images/NLS鈥?/a>


and with a toothpick, with yellow like this: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/f7/鈥?/a>


make a small dot and then with a white, make petals, so a flower would appear. it's really cute if it turns out perfect!Anyone got any cool ideas on how to paint my nails...?
i myself usually have the same trouble.u could try


zebra


tiger


giraffe


open and closed dots


cow


swirls


a french manicure with only the top or bottom colored


plaid or weave


bubbles





think of your nails as miniature canvases. i'm sure you'll come up with something.
you could try a dark french manicure. its the same as a regular one, but you use black nail polish. its simple but different.
you can do stripes


like different bright neon colors


and black stripes


also, painting your nail a color


e.g. red


and giving it another color french tip


e.g. black


looks REALLY cool


or any other color combo

No comments:

Post a Comment