Friday, May 14, 2010

I like to paint my nails a lot but im running outof ideas. i need new funky ways to paint my nails?

You can paint your nails black or navy blue and then when the paint dries put little dotson your nail in neon colors. Then while the dots are still wet take a toothpick and drag the dots.(they will then look like lines) When it is close to Halloween you can paint your nails orange or white then put faces on them so that they look like ghosts and pumpkins. If you like dogs you can paint little paw prints on your nails by putting a few large dots on each nail and then putting 3 little dots over each big dot. Another way you can do your nails that loks really cool is making them look like dice. You paint your nails white then put either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,or 6 dots on each nail. All of these look really cool and I think you should try them!I like to paint my nails a lot but im running outof ideas. i need new funky ways to paint my nails?
You could do the french look but use a lighter color for the base %26amp; a dark one for the tip. It looks pretty cool %26amp; I'd love to do that myself if I had nails again. (They all broke off. boo.) OR I saw this idea in one of my mom's Woman's World magazines %26amp; thought it was pretty cool....do a marble effect! :)





First, paint your nails a color of your choice as a base %26amp; let dry. Next, follow these steps in order to get the marbled look:





1. Fill a small shallow cup or glass with water, almost to the lip - 90% full. Add nail polish colors of your choice by placing each drop gently onto the surface of the water. The nail polish should be of good quality and of an even liquid consistency. Poorer quality polish of inconsistent texture will not result in the desired effect. Note: Timing is critical with marbling so being fully prepared is a must. Nail polish hardens quickly on the water surface so as part of your preparation be sure to have all the bottles you are planning to use open and ready to go.





2. Use a pin or needle and drag it from one edge to the other to create the desired look. Experiment, have fun!





3. Insert the full nail or just the tip into the water.





4. Remove the nail (or tip) from the water and immediately use a cotton ball or qtip soaked in polish remover to remove any excess polish from the surrounding skin.





5. Let dry then apply a top coat.








Enjoy!!I like to paint my nails a lot but im running outof ideas. i need new funky ways to paint my nails?
Try posting your question in the Beauty %26amp; Style category.

No comments:

Post a Comment