Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I need some ideas of how i should get my nails done?

my favorite color is pink and i want to be able to get it before school starts and i want them done on my real nails any ideas?I need some ideas of how i should get my nails done?
I just did my nails for school.





I painted all my nails a light pink (not hot pink!) and then on my ring and thumb fingers I painted black diagonal thin stripes. It looks AMAZING!! you should try it!I need some ideas of how i should get my nails done?
paint them pink?





That was an obvious option.
r u a girlie girl if you are ask them to do a shade of pink and put a flower on them or those lines or get a pink french manicure they look rlly good on long or short nails
U can never go wrong w/french tips. but u could just paint them pink

No comments:

Post a Comment