Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can stop biting my nails?

i have bit my nails since i was a little girl, i got the habbit from my grandma and now i dont seem to know how to stop.Does anyone have any ideas on how i can stop biting my nails?
there is a solution in the pharmacies you can buy to put it on your nails it has a bitter taste it makes you hate to get your nails anywhere around your mouth!!





and think positively that when you stop biting your nails how lovely they will look and how pretty you are in french manicure !! this will help you too..





good luckDoes anyone have any ideas on how i can stop biting my nails?
Took me years to stop but now mine are long. It sounds weird but get a professional manicure. For the first month your nails will still look crappy. You'll have to have some will power and it will be hard. Let the manicurist now what your goal is and wear light polish. In the beginning I'd pick the polish instead of biting. Once the start growing and looking better it's easier not to bite them because they prettier. If cost is an issue only get a professional manicure every couple times but fun stuff for yourself. I just recently stopped biting for 3 months now and have even lost the ';urge'; I sound like I'm in AA for nailbiters! Try QTICA check online and OPI makes good nail strengthener. Any acylics will weaken the nail bed underneath and most of us biters have already damaged our nails enough. Good luck
I tried and tried but the only thing that really helped was to SIT ON MY HANDS, it's hard to do but you might get at least some nails to grow. Always remember that they will grow and don't beat yourself up when you slip. Keep them OUT of your mouth and don't replace it with eating. I ate a lot of salted sunflower seeds as a kid and I suppose that's why high blood pressure is reigning now. Mostly it seems to be a nervous reaction to something that your frustrated with. Hang in there, RELAX and enjoy life.
Well i bite my nails all the time and the only thing that would help me was getting acrylic nails every two weeks. That was too expensive though. There is one other thing you could do. A few years ago my friend had some sort of garlic liquid that she would be on the tips of her nails to make them grow longer. I put some on mine one day and then bit them later and it was so disgusting. Maybe that would work.
you should understand , bitting nails is bad habit. first, it is not hygenic, when you bite, germs will passed to your fingers and ur fingers will start smelling bad. imagine and understand this, then u will stop it, i hope. cheers sophia jeyakumar
you rub chilli into the tips of your finger so when you bit then it will be hot. but just done rub your eyes coz it will sting





or rub the taste of a food you dont like into the tips of your naiils
No Bite庐


A bitter flavored nail bite deterrent that helps break the annoying and often painful nail biting habit, allowing for healthy new nail growth.


Trust me it works it's only USD7.00
I used to bite my nails for years and no amount of yucky tasting stuff would make me stop. All you need is willpower! Just think how great your nails would look if you didn't bite them lol..it's worked for me.
Ok I had the same problem now this may seem really weird but I would apply nail polish remover on my nails and whenever I bit them it was so disgusting I just stoped.
Try to buy yucky polish to put on that tastes like crap or you could get a set of fake (acrylic) nails.
Start Smoking
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment