Friday, May 14, 2010

Any ideas for my nails?

I'm bored and at home and not going anywhere to get them done...I have about every color known to man (yes!) so any ideas are good as long as you don't tell me to get acrylic nails or have them long...I play guitar and violin so I can't.Any ideas for my nails?
navy or silver always look great on short nails! a dark plum would look awesome too!!!!!!!!!!Any ideas for my nails?
Hy i cam from germany and my wife found some crazy stuff in france.it's cold frensh nails.i'am a truck driver and i cam many time to france.and i see some women with crazy nails.it's called Nail-Airbrush.i hope that i can help u.By
I asked a very similar question, here are the answers I got :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
pale blue


pinkish reddish
bold bright colors are in.


also ones that change shades in the light
alternate black and pink


french manicure





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You could use a fine paint brush and dip this into your varnish to create nail art designs even the basic designs look cute


or just


Paint the your tips a funky colour (pink always looks nice)
I think you culd paint them a nice hot red.
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment