Friday, May 14, 2010

I like having long nails,but no matter i do they keep on going bitty,especially down the sides.Any ideas?

Also,when my nails are long,they tend to grow slanted and slightly curved.I've tried many things but to no avail.Can anyone give me some tips please...I like having long nails,but no matter i do they keep on going bitty,especially down the sides.Any ideas?
Eat lots of good protein for strong hair and nails. Also, Holland and Barrett do a good product called silica, which really works. If your nails grow a certain shape, there's nothing you can do about it, but don't have tham too long, or you risk catching them on your clothes and ripping them-that hurts! why not stick to shortish nails, not too pointy, and try a product like Teflon Tuff by Sally Hansen. Keeping them painted also helps strengthen them, so try some fun colours-they look better on short nails anyway!I like having long nails,but no matter i do they keep on going bitty,especially down the sides.Any ideas?
try sally hansons nail growth in 5 days its about $11-16 it makes them grow nice and makes them super strong. good luck!!
You could try a silk wrap which covers the nail so will strenghten them. However, I don't think it's that good for your natural nails underneath when you eventually grow it out. Perhaps some vitamins would help, along with fruit and veg for a healthy diet.
Do not worry about it this is quite normal for a cat........I assume you are a cat?
Use nail file on the edge to prevent from complete breakage and put some nail hardener whenever you pedicured it.
why dont you try and have arylic over the top of your nails that way they get strong and you will find it very hard to bite them its called having them wrapped!
For me it's calcium. I love cheese and milk and eat loads of it. My nails are long and a nice shape and i have a 7 month old baby and three horses so I guess I'm doing something right. Also try to shape them square and not pointy, this will give them more strenght. file them regularly until they get stronger and then just do them as and when you need to.
Cut 'em short. Long nails are just a nasty ol' place for germs and dirt to hang out.


Gross.


Plus, in terms of fashion, they are very passe.
put cutical oils on !
eat lots of salad, and trust me you'll see magic! oh don't forget the water too!
YES!


After you shower or after a ggod soaking, dry your nails really well. File them if neccesary to the shape you like, then apply a clear polish to BOTH sides of your nails! Yes, the underside too. The clear polish will not only strenghen your nails, but it will also keep the shape of your nail to the soaked and straightened position, then when it's dry, you can apply whatever other polish you want to it.


I have a couple of ';potato chip'; nails, ones that are a bit warped looking, and this trick fixes them. You're gonna love this trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment