Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Im Going to get my nails done any ideas?

I Want to get my nails done but i always do the french tip. I Love them that way cuz i dont like to much style cuz usually im the type of person who has to match eveything. So If i get colored nails ill be busy looking for things to match them Anywho. I Need some good ideas for a french tip. or no bright colors please thanksIm Going to get my nails done any ideas?
get clear nails with the glitter in the powder they look super cute and go with everything!!!Im Going to get my nails done any ideas?
I get mine air brushed there so many cool designs out there.I get hearts on mine and I have had snow flakes for winter .
i love the blood red look its so hot! just got them done the other day, and they look good with anything!
Cream with black tips.
white..it looks really good
Get the American Manicure! It looks sooo natural, and the last time, I got tips that were like a pearl/shimmery color and you could see the shine through the acrylic, they looked gorgeous!
It's almost summer, why not try something different??


French Manicure is great for winter, but now that it's summer, you can experiment.


I hate the bright red and hot pink colors, but I like dark purple (my fave is Essie SoleMate).





http://www.essie.com/products/search.php鈥?/a>





Search for Sole Mate.





I think after you get a hott new color, you'll realize you don't need to match all the time. And that a bright orange nail that contrasts with what you're wearing actually looks really good. ;)
maybe put little jewels on them..or make the a really light pink or blue color..??
Get a champaign color for your tips...and then the line from your natural color to the polish...ask them to put a thin silver glittery line. I get lots of compliments.
AS a guy, those French tips are awful. Go bright green !
silver line separating the white tip and the rest of the nail. or a light color line. airbrushed design in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment