Saturday, January 23, 2010

What to do with acrylic nails? ideas?

i got acrylic nails put on two weeks ago and im going to get them filled in tomorrow. i want to do something different with them instead of just the usual french manicure but im not sure what will look good on them. they are not that long and my skin is not pale but fair i guess you could say and i dont know what color will suit my skin. any suggestions?? any help is appreciated.What to do with acrylic nails? ideas?
Try painting your natural nails I always paint mine black or purple. I used to get acrylic nails all the time but it was damaging my nails so I stopped.What to do with acrylic nails? ideas?
u shuld get em french but like with a design ... idk like like a pink heart or da color u like ... chek out hur myspace i think she makez bomb azz nailz http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus鈥?/a>
get like light purple with white tips.
I would get a light pink with purple or red flowers on them. They look hot or a red french tip

No comments:

Post a Comment