Saturday, January 23, 2010

My nails need a paint job. Does anyone have websites or ideas for my nails?

Websites would be great. I have long nails and whenever I cut them, they grow back fast. So, I've decided to get CUTE nails. I'm in 6th grade.My nails need a paint job. Does anyone have websites or ideas for my nails?
go to a arts and crafts store such as Michaels and look in the paintbrush Aisle to find the most thinnest brush you can get with the longest bristles. then pick up some craft paint .. it comes in every shade you can think of... go home paint your nails with nail polish and then when they are dry dip the brush in the craft paint and get creative...! stripes etc are easy with a brush like that. maybe someone could even help you...


good luck and have fun !My nails need a paint job. Does anyone have websites or ideas for my nails?
well shape them with a nail file, the light side, put cuticle cream on (will make cuticles soft) then put a base coat (clear and says base) on then two coats of any color of polish then one coat of top polish to keep nail polish from chipping and what ever you do, do not touch anything untill you are positive your nails are dry, there is this stuff i dont know if they sell it in stores but its a spray that helps your nails dry faster its in a can like hair spray

No comments:

Post a Comment