Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Acrylic Nail Tip Ideas?

I have acrylic nails and really like the painted tip look but think the whole white tip thing is kinda boring so I'm wantin some cool ideas that maybe some of you have had done to your nails or have seen...pics would be awesome!!! Or even some cool websites that have some cool examplesAcrylic Nail Tip Ideas?
My friends got theres done, and so did I. I got blue flowers, except the middle finger. On the middle finger, put ur initials. Make them in fancy letters. :) Or you coiuld do like orange and red flames. That would be so awesome!!!! Here, ill try and find you something....http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/鈥?/a> try it, good luck! :)Acrylic Nail Tip Ideas?
I think black would be cool... i like it! and maybe where the nail and the acrylic part meet, do a silver line?? that would be cute, my friend had that.
My frind got neon pink and they were actually really cute. Mf favorite ones that I have gotten were zebra with a silver border
google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment