Thursday, January 21, 2010

I hav got a very bad habit of nail biting.........so got ne ideas on how to stop that?

its usually wen i study that i bite my nailsI hav got a very bad habit of nail biting.........so got ne ideas on how to stop that?
stick your nails in habaneros or scotch bonnets as you like to call them


lol when you bite you'll get a spicy surprise.. just keep doing that till the habit goes on its own because your mind will get to know that every time you get to bite your nails you'll get that spicy surprise that you don't like and then You'll eventually stop..


i did that to my little cousin but with his fingers.. though hes grown a very weird liking for spicy food.. lolI hav got a very bad habit of nail biting.........so got ne ideas on how to stop that?
What helps me is to file them and then put some strengthening polish on them daily and remind myself of how nice it is to not have to buy fake nails all the time and the headache of having to put them on and take them off. Watching them grow boosts my confidence and knowing i don't have to be fake to look good. I also save money! This is helping me from biting them.






You can buy special nail varnish that tastes really bad so is supposed to discourage you from biting them.





I dunno where from though!
get acrylics.
scratch your but a lot
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment