Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girlies!! Help!! Name Ideas For my nail technion company!!?

im setting up my own business and cant think of any cool sweet cute names? maybe Love Nails by.. Helena or sumthing!! please i need lots of help and ideas.. thanks!!





xxxGirlies!! Help!! Name Ideas For my nail technion company!!?
get Nailed by Helena? I'm sorry I work with malesGirlies!! Help!! Name Ideas For my nail technion company!!?
Rock Hard Nails


Rock Star Nails


Helenails






urm ... simply nails... or just nails





funky fingertips :S








x





thats a hard one
Why dont u just call it Tips or Nailistics or frenchies. Or go onto http://dictionary.reference.com/translate and put in words like ';Nails'; and have then translated into a nother language and you may be able to come up with some pretty cool words
Frenchies





Devil's Nail Saloon





Hottie Nails
french tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment