Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you have any idea to make my nail pretty ?

I have blue,pink,green,red,purple and brown nail polish colour. What style should I do ? Maybe, like on each finger I do half pink half blue ?





Any more ideas ? Be creative.Do you have any idea to make my nail pretty ?
I like the stickers you can place on them after they are polished.. also you can experiment by gluing on little sparkly stones after polishing them... it looks cute. I don't think you should use too much colors, just stick to one or two (like half and half), just use lots of adornments to make a statement... :)Do you have any idea to make my nail pretty ?
you can do the half black half white nail





if you bite your nail don't let them grow then just about any color would look cute
stripes of all the colors... its quite pretty but takes awhile, ive done it , many complements. stripes going diaganal look best.
put red nail polish on


it's hot
what i usually do is do a french manicure style.. but instead of a white tip- i do a pink or a blue tip. also what's fun is doing the tip in half colors... like pink %26amp; brown. finish it off with a baby sheer pink on your nail bed and clear coat over the whole nail.
Go to a manicurist. They have all kinds of acrylics and attachments.
don't go too crazy with polish , it will yellow your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment