Thursday, January 21, 2010

My 23 month old has started biting his nails. Any ideas how I can put a stop to this bad habbit?

wear their mittens...it helps..it's the 'tradition' way..i suggest you do not put chilli cos the baby may be scared..well good luck to you and your babyMy 23 month old has started biting his nails. Any ideas how I can put a stop to this bad habbit?
I had the same problem with my daughter at that age....I tried putting stuff on her fingers to make it taste nasty...didnt work...well i just gave up one day and so did she...she just stopped on her own...i dont know what it was...everytime i would look at her she was steadily chewing on her nails...good luckMy 23 month old has started biting his nails. Any ideas how I can put a stop to this bad habbit?
The ';nail polish'; is called no bite....it is yucky stuff too!!!!
Nail-biting is a sign of a nervous problem. You might want to address that, and the nail-biting will stop.
What's going on, in the home, to cause stress on a toddler...


Put hot sauce on the nails - that'll stop the nail bitting!
They have a ';nail polish'; that tastes terrible. I dont have any idea whats its called. Whatever you do stop it now. I'm 25 and I'm still trying to stop biting my nails.
Well try putting some hot chili peper taste on its fingers so next time they try to bite their nails it will burn and they won't try to bite their nails again! It might sound harsh but thats what my mother did to me!!And trust me it worked !! Now I have long healthy nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment