Saturday, January 23, 2010

Going to get my nails done, any creative ideas?

I am getting a manicure done before school, and I really want to do something cool with my nails. I don't want artificial nails, my nails right now are normal length.





I was thinking of doing a twist on the origional french manicure. Can anyone suggest any creative nail art ideas? Pictures would help too. Thanks so much!Going to get my nails done, any creative ideas?
get a normal french manicure only instead of having them paint the tip of the nail white, paint it a different color (like pink). thats really popular at my school.Going to get my nails done, any creative ideas?
well if you're just going to get a normal maicure done it won't last long i wouldn't hassle too much about it.





french manicure is always best if it's done normally and on short nails...


if they wer long i would have suggested pink with cob web design black tips...





you can put a tiny stone on your ring fingers, on edge between pink and white, they look pretty
if you want something unique





http://www.vixennails.com.au/images/gall鈥?/a>


(i know there artifucal but ask her for the design)





i usually just like getting a pretty color like blue and making a white flower on it
do a french mani w/ a different color!!! ex. pink instead of that ivory whitish color

No comments:

Post a Comment