Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need cute nail polish ideas!?

hey, i need really cute nail polish ideas. Nothing to hard. Right now they are navy blue (BORING) and before they were neon orange, please help!I need cute nail polish ideas!?
I think french tips definitely give the nails such a classic versatile look that can either be casual or for going out. I used to use the stencils for doing french tips, but after I ran out, I didn't want to buy anymore so instead what I usually do is I apply the white tip on my nail freehand, just get a good amount on there, at this point don't even bother to care if it's straight or not, just get a lot on your nail. Then take a cotton swab and dip it in your nail polish remover and use this to go in and remove what you don't want on your nail with the cotton swab, and you can use this to create the perfect shape for it, as thick as you want or as thin as you want depending on your preferences. Then all you need to do is take a nude nail polish and put it over it, one or two coats once again depending on your preferences. This is really simple, but I will warn you it is kind of time consuming, but I always find it worth while because my nails really do look great by the end of it. And you don't have to use those dumb stencils or guides, which just get way too messy anyways. Hope I somewhat helped.





鈾BI need cute nail polish ideas!?
I like doing french tips with colors different then the traditional white and pink, if you can't do a good french tip on your own, you can use the straight border around pages of stickers as the stencils... right now i have black with a neon pink a stripe... looks pretty neat, but i don't suggest trying unless you have something to stencil with or are great with french tips, it will look really messy if you don't do it right!
well you should definitely stick with the bright colors, they're fun.


uhm what about a neon blue color with white or black polka dots? or alternate and do every other nail a different color.. like hot pink then purple etc.


OR you could decorate your thumbs with a pattern then do all the othe nails one color..





hope i helped some
This girl does really cute, non-boring nails.





http://www.youtube.com/user/julieg713
do white with neon orange and neon yellow dots or do a bring pink like barbie pink!
NEON!!


white


black


french manicure
PINK OF COURCE
black its a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment