Saturday, January 23, 2010

Any ideas to spice my nails up at home?

I have long nails at the moment. Please list whatever is needed.Any ideas to spice my nails up at home?
Do a base color and then use like a toothpick to make designs. Ex. I did watermelons on my toes. Any ideas to spice my nails up at home?
suger and olive oil mix.


also good to put on lips.


makes them real smooth!


:)





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
For bare nails, brush them with tooth paste to make the tips whiter. You could also mix your nail polish layers, like a bright coral under a nude shade, for original colors.
ur gonna need a file,and some polish,...get any color ya want and paint ur nails,you can get creative,you can also buy a french manicure set...
ok if u bite ur nails u git suckers and u chew on them are chew on a gum and chew on that sou wont chew on them r put somethin nasty on your nails so u wont chew them
use lemon juice and honey
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment