Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are some idea's for painting my nails? I've done the whole dotting and every nail a different colour thin?

I'm thinking more on the lines of ladybirds and rainbows and what not hahaWhat are some idea's for painting my nails? I've done the whole dotting and every nail a different colour thin?
Well, there are cute n' good nail tutorials on youtube. There's one account on there called ';julieg713'; and she gives amazing tutorials. I hope that helped!What are some idea's for painting my nails? I've done the whole dotting and every nail a different colour thin?
You could apply nail stickers - there's so many to choose from in Claire's and a lot of pharmacies, or you could try a really simple but cool looking yin/yang style thing. Paint your nails white, then paint half your nail black (diagonally or in a tear-drop shape like a yin yang symbol leaving a white dot in the middle of the black section) then pop a black dot onto the middle of the white section. http://z.about.com/d/taoism/1/0/0/-/-/-/鈥?/a>


You could do it in other brighter colours like yellow and blue etc





Or you could do tiger stripes - orange base and black lightening-shaped stripes)


There's loads of cool tutorials for nail designs on Youtube as well.


Have fun :D
how about french tips and do two lines of bright colors across each nail?:]


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahm1Uq51QMSlZJ88O9VGpInsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090810112307AA9a6yg
try doing them neon pink with black leopard print


like the lips in my avatar


it takes a while but the result is sooo cool
you could put cherry stickers on them it looks really cute.
spell somthing out with letters on them
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment