Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm a nail biting finatic.How do I stop?Answers/Ideas Pleez!?

I have like a problem with my cuticles and I (really!!!!)want to stop biting my nails! Anyone who can give me a worth while answer/idea I will be forever grateful!!!!I'm a nail biting finatic.How do I stop?Answers/Ideas Pleez!?
Nail biting is a common habit and one that's not easy to kick. However, following these steps may help you manage it and possibly quit altogether.








Steps:


1. Purchase a bitter-tasting formula made expressly to stop nail biting. Choose the worst-tasting solution you can find. (Image 1)





2. Wash hands every morning with soap and water and towel dry.





3. Apply a liberal amount of the solution to the nails, cuticles and surrounding skin. (Image 2)





4. Continue to reapply the solution throughout the day as it wears off.





5. Reapply the solution at bedtime. Make sure the bitter taste is always present on your nails. (Image 3)


Tips:


As nails begin to grow, coat them with a polish made for strengthening nails.





Get regular manicures to maintain nails.





Consider keeping gum or hard candy around for when you need a quick ';oral fix.';I'm a nail biting finatic.How do I stop?Answers/Ideas Pleez!?
get fake ones
I would go to the nail salon and get a manicure. Have a french manicure done to your hands and they will be so pretty you won't want to bite them. Or you could get your nails done and have the fake ones but on top. those you can't bite. I used to be a picker and a biter but when i got pregnant I made myself stop because i wanted my nails to be long and pretty. i don't suggest getting pregnant to stop (unless u just want to) but if u take a multivitamin then they will grow that way and you won't want to bite them, plus the vitamin is good for your hair and your skin and your body in general. Hope this helped you and good luck!
if u get dirt from outside under ur nails, u can get worms. if a dog had worms, took a poo, got mixed in with the dirt, and u get that in ur mouth, guess what? u just gave urself worms.





TRY CHEWING GUM
you should get them done that way you'll see how pretty they are and you won't want to bite them cuase they r so preety i also recomend getting them SUPER LONG so that your nails curl there is no way to bite them of corse u would go to the salon and ask for mega long


worked for me
Stick your fingers in your butt. You'll never bite your nails again. It works.
chew gum. It stop people from smoking, nail biting, pen chewing and bad breath. It really worked w/ mi hermano w/ pen chewing and me w/ nail biting %26amp; bad breath, and my friend's aunt with smoking, so it works for everything, ESPECIALLY NAIL BITING!!!!!!!!!
fake nails!


u wont want to bite the fake nails cuz its too cute to bite.
cut ur nails
get a manicure
buy bitter apple it's made for animals. To stop them from chewing on things.That or jalapeno juice.
it's youre hobby! mine is i turned around my one finger to my hair!
put on manicure it helps alot! and keep telling yourself because when you show somebody your hand that tell what kind of person you are. Think (boys will think im a dirtbag for biting my nails!)
try putting anything taste like sour...by time u'll never get closer to ur nails again.
i was a nail biter to and this may seem dumb but i stop by putting type around my nails and by paying my mom one dolor every time i tried to bite my nails! i hope this works out for you! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment